Tuesday 29 January 2013

Little Raspberry cakes




I baked these little beauties yesterday and no surprises they are all gone today. A HUGE hit with everyone, the recipe came from this book. I will probably make another variation tomorrow with the girls (they get Wednesday's off school here in France).

I also made the first one of these...


This is a work in progress photo and its actually going to be an egg cosy for Easter. I plan to make one for each of the children. This one is for my little boy. Unsurprisingly, the girls have asked for theirs to include pink wool.....


The weather has been lovely at times over the last few days and we are managing to limp through without any central heating (the engineers are due to arrive in two weeks time to connect the system). Fingers crossed it stays warm. And it has meant Mr Llewellyn has had a chance to start drilling off the render on the cottages.......




No comments:

Post a Comment